Bell Stainless projects are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of at least 12 months from the date of supply or installation - whichever is relevant for the project. Within the warranty period we will, at our sole discretion, repair or replace any components that fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacement will usually be made at no charge to the customer for parts and / or labour - depending on the specifics of the project.
The length of our standard warranty, on work supplied by Bell Stainless, is also determined by the category it comes under as follows:
For goods fabricated by Bell Stainless
12 months warranty on materials and workmanship where Bell Stainless has provided fabrication of an item - subject to normal wear and tear of the item. This is generally extended by a further 12 months if the item was fabricated and installed by Bell Stainless.
The main exception to this is in the event where a construction contract was entered into for the job in question, then the contract's Terms and Conditions supercede this warranty policy.
For goods supplied but not fabricated by Bell Stainless
Goods and materials not manufactured by Bell Stainless are subject to the warranties provided by their relevant manufacturers. While we make every effort to recommend or supply only high quality materials which have been proven over long periods in real-world situations, we're aware that things like composition of glue or timber used in our fabrication processes are completely out of our control.
What's NOT covered under warranty by Bell Stainless
Tea staining as a result of salt, chlorine or other contaminants that have been allowed to sit on the surface of the stainless steel. This can generally be removed by hand using a product such as Quickleen-S.
For all Projects, this warranty does not apply to:
• cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks or dents;
• damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes;
• damage caused by service performed by anyone who's not an authorised service provider of Bell Stainless; or
• damage as a result of modifications to the project without the prior written approval of Bell Stainless (including any 'protective' coatings that may be applied by others)
THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. Subject to applicable law, in no event shall our liability exceed the purchase price of the hardware.
Please contact Bell Stainless via phone 07 5476 8877 or email email@example.com for all warranty and product support queries.
* Bell Stainless specification for cleaning and maintenance includes:
• the use of a high quality stainless cleaner. We use and recommend Quickleen-S as it’s non-toxic and biodegradable;
• thorough cleaning of all surfaces, especially in crevices and joins in the material;
• rinsing with fresh water after cleaning